Our Concept in Action
We have 17 Goals that unites us for global change with No One Left Behind. These Goals are signed by 193 (almost all) countries and should be achieved in 2015-2030!
We like to look at the 17 goals this way ...
- To make it easier to work together, we divided the 17 goals into 3 groups.
- To show that Social Inclusion is key to achieve the goals together!
- To make the 17 Goals more concrete and achievable by sharing good, practical and hands on examples on each goal that can be copied and implemented globally with help of each other.
1. Social Justice
We can’t succeed if half of the world is held back. We share 1 earth and 30 human rights to build the new together-ness we need to have future.
When it comes to a better future: there is no time to waste! We have to act locally and globally together. Each individual, each contribution and good idea for change counts.
Each of us has an important contribu-tion or idea for sustainable change inside. Therefore, it’s important to create basic needs and equal opportunities for all so everyone is able to develop and share his/her contribution to change in the local and global community.
The sustainable change we have to make for achievement of the global goals can only succeed by implementation of a sustainable, circular economy.
This means we have to develop a new way of thinking, living, production and consuming. Youth must be able to learn all about it to design a new lifestyle and sustainable innovation.
This can be done by online education, empowerment of social entrepreneur-ship and facilitating youngsters to work out their ideas for change into startups and new employment. By this a new economic growth can happen worldwide!
Men and earth are one. Earth connects and feeds us. It’s time to change our lifestyles to create a good balance of what we take and give back to our earth.
To create a new balance, we need to work together, act as a one world family, looking for individual, local and global actions for change of behavior and lifestyle including our earth.
To change individually and together we need awareness, education, role models and practical examples of all topics connected with climate change, land and sea. Examples that give us alternatives for current lifestyles and motivates us to change.
3 categories & the 17 Goals
- #2: End Hunger, Achieve Food Security and Improved Nutrition and Promote Sustainable Agriculture
- #3: Ensure Healthy Lives and Promote Well-being For all at all Ages
- #4: Ensure Inclusive And Quality Education For All And Promote Lifelong Learning
- #5: Achieve Gender Equality and Empower Women and Girls
- #6: Ensure Access To Water and Sanitation for all
- #7: Ensure Access to Affordable, Reliable, Sustainable and Modern Energy for all
- #11: Make Cities Inclusive, Safe, Resilient And Sustainable
- #16: Promote Just, Peaceful And Inclusive Societies
- # 1 End Poverty in all its forms everywhere
- #8: Promote Inclusive And Sustainable Economic Growth, Employment And Decent Work For All
- #9: Build Resilient Infrastructure, Promote Sustainable Industrialization And Foster Innovation
- #10: Reduce Inequality Within And Among Countries
- #12: Ensure Sustainable Consumption And Production Patterns
- #13: Take Urgent Action to Combat Climate Change and Its Impacts
- #14: Conserve and Sustainably use the Oceans, Seas and Marine Resources
- #15: Sustainably Manage Forests, Combat Desertification
#17: Global Partnerships is the strongest element and foundation for successful implementation and sustainable achievement of the other 16 Goals! Succesful achievement depends on the #17th Goal!